The ironstone buildings at the heart of Wirra Wirra are a world class tourism facility that show off what we and our beautiful region have to offer. So if you’re interested in learning more about wine, our history and McLaren Vale in general, we now offer a wealth of attractions for all types of visitors:
- Historic Cellar Door including a range of exclusive wines available for Wirra Wirra visitors only
- Harry’s Deli – a relaxed provedore style café boasting a menu full of South Australian regional produce
- Behind the scenes tours of our winery and historic ironstone cellars, ideal for couples or small groups touring the region
- RS Wigley Room, a state of the art meeting area in our original ironstone cellars
温馨提示：6人及以上的团体请提前预约，预付的10澳币品鉴费可在购买商品时等值抵用。如需预约，请联系我们(08) 8323 8414 或电子邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gardens & BBQ
The Wirra Wirra experience is not confined to the cellar door. Our picturesque grounds offer lush lawns, a viewing platform over the vineyards and a covered barbecue area which you are welcome to enjoy (bookings essential). Whether it’s lazing with a regional platter at Harry’s Deli, or cooking up a storm on the barbecue hotplates, we encourage you to linger a little and unwind in the beautiful surrounds.
We’ll provide our BBQ area free of charge for a couple of hours whilst you cook up a feast for lunch.
Want to reserve the BBQ area privately for the day? No problem! The cost is $300. Maximum capacity is 20 guests. Please contact email@example.com for your booking and other information or phone 08 8323 8414.
At Wirra Wirra we host a range of behind the scenes tours that allow visitors an opportunity to immerse themselves in our old cellars with a specialist from our Cellar Door team. You’ll get exclusive access to our historic ironstone winery, Trott’s Cellar and the opportunity to ring our 3/4 tonne Angelus Bell. Starting at just $20, these tours are an opportunity to get the most out of your visit to McLaren Vale.
RS Wigley Room
Fancy adding a bit of flair into your next management meeting? Look no further than Wirra Wirra’s latest facility – an intimate boardroom, with full AV facilities, which sits within our historic ironstone cellars. If you’re in the mood to combine work and pleasure, or create a great environment for a little bit of team building, this is the perfect spot to book your next meeting. We’ll provide for all your meeting needs, including catering and a range of options such as private tutored wine tasting, wine blending exercises – even hurling watermelons from our medieval trebuchet!
The OLD CELLARS ESCAPE package includes:
- Exclusive use of the historic RS Wigley Room with full AV and presentation facilities, plus complimentary tea and coffee
- Lunch of seasonal platters from Harry’s Deli at Wirra Wirra
- A winery tour and private masterclass to wind down at the end of the day
- 20% off all wine purchases made on the day
Full day, from $95/PP
*Max. 20 people.
For booking enquiries, contact:
Cellar Door and Tourism Manager
08 8323 8414